CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Antibiotics and Ailments

I have a small burst of energy so I wanted to update everyone. After 4 days of antibiotics, I am not any better. Since Friday, I have been battling some sort of pain in the right side of my face, mainly my jaw and ear. It feels like someone has hit me in the cheek and my throat has become scratchy and burns. I cannot chew (b/c of my jaw), so I am living on pudding, oatmeal, and soup. (I know, they are not exactly on my meal plan, but I am eating something.)
Anne informed me last night that she took Arissa to a walk-in clinic and the poor girl has strep throat and an ear infection. She made her First Penance yesterday and she and I spent time with her on my lap, loving on me. I hope I am not getting strep throat on top of this. Isaiah was taken to the same clinic this morning and has strep and an ear infection as well.
Our family is keeping the pharmacies in business. I will be calling my doctor in the morning to see what he wants me to do. I am hoping he can call me some other medicine in and that I don't have to go back to his office. I just want to feel better. Mentally, I am great. Physically, I am dragging and have no energy.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Take a sick day; take a tardy day; take a whatever you have to so you'll feel better day.
Just FEEL BETTER!!!

Love you,
Anne

Anne said...

I am so so so glad you went back to the doctor. I hope the Levitra he gave you works super fast!!! HA HA HA HA
I crack myself up......

Love you dude,

Anne