CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Crazy Bunny Attacks

This week has been harder than usual. After suffering through the weekend, I called my doctor Monday morning to see what he could do for me. I had already called in for a sick day at school the night before but was blessed with yet another Snow Day. The doctor called me back and Yvette ended up driving me to the walk in side of his office. Readers Digest version: I was moved to see him directly, told my eustacian tube was blocked, sinus infection was no better, and given a new Rx for Levaquin and steroids. Yes, both of my co-pays are exhausted! Okay -- background on me and sickness..... very whiny and I cry at the drop of a hat....... Now for Tuesday: drama in the cheer world.....hopefully I have nipped it in the bud. Tough love is tough.
I am sure some of you are thinking, "What is up with the pictures?" My 8th grade Girls decided they would buy me 3 different Happy Bunny Packs from a school book order. In return, I had to wear my hair funky and sport my Happy Bunny robe at school. These are the pictures taken for the yearbook. I am the goofy one in the mist of the preteens. Posing for the picture was a bright spot in my yucky day! "Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it!"

Stress (both financial and general) + Drama = Breakdown........ Anne, Thanks for coming over last night! I feel better letting go of yet another portion of my emotions. I also enjoyed the opportunity to listen to You and your Starbuck (not decaf) high. To the moon and back again.....
Yvette.... what can I say? You are my rock and my Angel! The wind beneath my wings, The Co in my Pay, the empty frame on my end table. To the stars and back again.........
Mom and Dad...... again, what can I say? You are always here when I need you, when I want you, and even when I don't. Thank you for making my journey easier.
Kathy...... You're in my heart as always. If you ever need an organ transplant or need to borrow any of mine, I am there babe! Love and kisses.....

I am feeling better and blessed to have so many people that care about me and my recovery. I keep trying to believe the "One Day At A Time" motto, but sometimes it seems like I get quite a few at once. (Yeah for Snow Days and Antibiotics!!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your strength makes me stop and think of what a couragous woman you have grown up to be. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. I find encouragement in your strength to ovecome the crappy stuff. You don't have to smoke to live, you don't have to drink or to do drugs to live.. but you have to eat to live. That stinks, but I am losing and getting healthier and as I work to become a healthier woman, I can be confident in who I am, instead of what I look like. Your strength gives me the courage to continue the battle.. I love you Carol.
1 DAAT, it works..
Love,
Auntie M...