CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

When the wind blows


This is what happens when the wind blows a little too hard and your apparently rotten pine tree cannot handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!! I am standing on my deck at the backside of the house. All I can say is ..................... Thank the Good Lord above! That tree very well could have fallen directly on my bedroom (to your left of this photo). I am VERY fortunate that it did not touch a thing except for the backyard.

It even missed the neighbors shed and the end of my privacy fence.


Again, I know how lucky I am. This tree could have wreaked havoc on my already falling apart house.

Another bonus for the day................. we get a snow day today, so Hunter and I are already snuggling, giggling, and cooing at each other. Olivia and Chloe will be here later, so we must enjoy our peace and quiet now.

Stay warm and if anyone wants some pine wood for anything, come on over!!!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Someone threw a ninja star and made it fall!

MomToHunter said...

I thought it was a Judy Chop??