CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend and the Christmas Tree

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I sure did. This year was the best yet. Jerry and I and the kids.......... Olivia, Chloe, and Hunter......... went to my Mom and Dad's to eat "lunch". Before eating, we had to attempt to get a photo for our Christmas card. Yeah, none of the pictures are perfect. You get 2 of the kids looking and smiling at the camera and one is doing something else. It was fun though.
This is just one picture we took.
We sat around, socializing and letting our food digest. Jerry and I took the opportunity to lay with Hunter on the floor and Kathy was able to get some really good arial shots. Thanks Kathy.
I love this picture.
After lunch it was time to head to Jerry's Dad's for "dinner". His niece Courtney came in from Virginia for the holiday. The girls absolutely adore her and she was excited to meet her newest cousin, Hunter. She was great with him all weekend. We will get to see her again at Christmas.



This picture is my current favorite. I think Hunter looks so darn cute and grown sitting in the recliner at Papaw's. We were watching "Elf" on t.v. All he needs is the remote and a bottle.
Yesterday we got a half day snow day and today we were on a 2 hour delay, so Hunter and I have spent more time together. We snuggled in the bed this afternoon before I got the urge to put up my Christmas tree.
My little man under the covers in Mommy's bed.
Yep, I know our self portrait is blurry. I tried. Sorry.
I had gotten a Pre-lit tree on sale last year and was excited to put it up. That tree kicked my butt. It was heavy. I am still not happy with it, but it will have to do for now. I am tired. I am ready for bed. Here are some pics of the tree decorating. .........
Hunter admiring (staring) at the tree with lights only.
Decorating (watching) a tree is hard work.

The finished product. I think my living room is shrinking.
Peace, joy, good tidings and all that jazz........................

0 comments: