CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Safe and Sound

Monday morning I woke up to Olivia and Hunter throwing up!! All before 6:00. I believe they are both sinus related, but icky all the same.
Yesterday, I went to Maryville for a doctor's appt. I was able to visit 2 good friends I hadn't seen in a very long time and Hunter and I went to lunch with Jerry.
Hunter and I went to Target to get his new carseat and were headed down Alcoa Hwy to the Target in downtown west.......
And then it happened in a instant...........
Some teenie bopping, cell phone yacking, didn't see me 2 lanes over and decided to merge anyway chick, hit me and Hunter!!!
We are fine. My first thoughts were to check on Hunter as I am cursing, yes cursing at the girl. My front passenger part of my car hit her driver side back end. I remember laying on the horn and seeing that she never looked up the whole time. I saw her coming. I am very sore today.........but we are safe. Thank the Lord.
Jerry came and got us. Thank goodness he works right around the corner from where the wreck happened. The police didn't take long and we were on our way to get me a rental car. I ended up going to the ER to have my wrist looked at and it is sprained. Again, I am soooo thankful that we are safe.
Life changes in an instant and we forget that sometimes. I am lucky and thankful that the wreck was no worse than it was. ......................

Have a Merry Christmas..................... Be Safe.

0 comments: