CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ho Ho Ho -- I'm on Christmas Break : )

Just a quick update............. I am super-excited to finally be on Christmas Break!! 2 weeks with Hunter and doing and sleeping when I want to : ) Hunter came to school with me this afternoon and was talking up a storm and smiling at everyone ...... even for the camera!!


The girls and I when I gave them their Christmas presents........ new shoes!!!


Talking to his Aunt Lana


Smiling with his Aunt Bette

Chillin with Aunt Crystal................

1 comments:

Anne said...

WOOT! I'm totally on Christmas break too! For completely unrelated reasons...I mean jaw sawing prolly shouldn't be lumped into the 'Christmas Break' category but I'll roll with it for now...it sounds so much nicer!

Party On