CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fa la la la la .............

YIPEEEEEEEEE................... I am on Christmas Break and don't have to report back until Jan. 4th !!!! Of course on my first vacation day, I was up at 5:15 and have a doctor's appointment. The good news is, that I can take a nap in the middle of the day and not worry about getting fired for sleeping on the job!
The 3 days we had school this week were filled with Christmas parties and semester tests. I have all my grades done and in the computer..... ready for them to be put on report cards. I refused to do anything school related this break. I have too many other things I want to do and for once, I don't want to have to worry about it.
I have to tell you all about the influence Jerry has on me............... Last nite, I met him after work at ........................ Gander Mountain !!!! I had never been. What an experience! I didn't realize how many items can be covered in Camo........... even furniture. He had me all over that store. He even pointed out some sort of water britches that I will eventually need when we go fishing. Okay, once again, doesn't that require me being quiet? I am already banned from hunting until enough duct tape can be found! We'll see I guess. I told him that it was too cold to go fishing.
After leaving Gander Mountain, we headed towards Harriman, ate at Shoney's (where it appears that most of Oakdale works), then Walmart ............... oh the joys of shopping with that man!! All over the store......... I lost him, he lost me. Then we found the toy section and that was all she wrote. We had an old man cracking up at us as we made total fools out of ourselves by playing with assorted toys. I have to say, besides the time Yvette and I donned our Club Libby Lu "do's" and laughed hysterically in the card section, it was the best time I have had at Walmart. Many dollars and bags later, the girls Christmas is bought and done ........... I have been done with all my shopping, thank goodness.

Love, peace, harmony, and idiots in Walmart............

0 comments: