CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Park Pictures, Potty Training, and Playfulness


Maddi and I are slowly gaining a routine to our days. Saturday night's test with the room failed, as far as Maddi's sleeping arrangement. After 2 hours of yelping, I gave in and she made herself comfortable on a blanket next to my bed. (She just wants to be near her Mommy.) She does great (as far as I know) during the night. I keep my bedroom and bathroom doors closed so she can't wander the house alone.
Potty training is going slow but better. I am getting better at sensing when she needs to go and rewarding her with treats and praise after she goes.
Sunday was hard for me. I had to leave her while I went to church. I was, however, excited to come home to her and I believe the feeling was mutual. Monday was even harder, a long school day. I was so glad to get home and I got the same reaction when I let her out of the room. She whines and jumps and wags her tail. We also have to run and play for about 10 minutes too. I am enjoying watching her "attack" assorted leaves and twigs. I think I could give her a pile of them and she would be happy. We have found a ball that she flings all over the house, sliding on the wood floors. She cracks me up.
Here are some pictures of our day at the Park and back at the Reeder's:
Maddi and her sister, Kashmir

"But Mommy, I don't want to walk!"


Free Throw Lesson = She shoots, she scores!
(Thanks to Adam's Stellar Pointers)


Bill & Josh VS. Joseph & Adam


"I didn't know Ms. Yvette was going to make
us do yard work. We just wanted to visit!!"


The Whooped Wonder Twins

0 comments: