CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jimmy, Answer Me!!!!

Is this not the funniest picture? I have laughed everytime I see it or think about it. It is amazing how a funny picture can change your mood. I have needed it the last 2 days.
I have been kinda blah and believe it stems from the fact that it will be another stinkin' week before I get my car back. I want it to be right................ but enough is enough. First it is the O2 sensor, then the head gasket, now it is leaking coolant and has some sort of code showing up. They are now telling me Wednesday, hello that is July 4th.......... can we shoot for Tuesday???? Pleassssssssssseeeee.........................
It could be worse, alot worse, and I realize that.......I am thankful I have a rental car. I do have a way to get around. I also am thankful for insurance and that they are footing the entire bill minus my deductible.
I finished summer school on the 22nd so I have been doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Wednesday I went to the pool with Anne and the kids + Joshua. No, I didn't wear sunscreen but I am okay, a little red, but fine. Laying out in the sun led to Anne and I deciding that we wanted to go to the beach, how much we could afford, and booking a 4 day trip to Hilton Head, SC for July 15th......... the kids are very excited. I am too. I have never been. My only dilemma now is who will watch my little puddle splasher (we have asked her Grandma and Grandpa).
Thursday I had a doctors appointment, which ended up being a bonding session with Kathy in that I picked her up from work and took her to get her car (was in shop, now back at shop too..... sensing a pattern with us?) then bonded with her boys (the lecturing bond that is). I was whooped when I got home. THat is the most I had done in 4 days!
Here it is Saturday. 3 weeks since I got my car. Sporting the Malibu Max (imagine malibu with hatch back --- think station wagon).
Hoping I get Sophie by Tuesday and not holding my breathe, Carol

0 comments: