CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm still here

Time has flown by.......... the end of the school year has come and gone. I am now doing summer school for half days for 8 more days. I have already done 10. We got the girls the Friday before Memorial Day and had them up until this past Thursday. I learned that I am not cut out to be a stay at home mother of 3. Bless those mommies that do that day in and day out. The plus side to the girls being here, besides that fact that they had rules and stability, was that they are great helpers. They help with laundry, dinner, cleaning, and Hunter. He still thinks they hung the moon. They talk to him and he giggles.
Hunter now has 6 teeth and we are awaiting the arrival of 2 more on the bottom. He is mobile and can get anywhere he wants to............ in an odd army crawl kind of way. He mocks sounds we make and makes us laugh and want to pull our hair out in the same breath. He will be 9 months old the 15th.
Jerry is still at his job and it still stresses him out, but I do think it is getting slightly better. He has learned to change the drum belt on the dryer and the motor on the air conditioner..... all in the same weekend!!!
Olivia just finished First Grade and is officially a Second grader. She got all A's and B's on her report card. She continues to amaze us with how smart she is.
Chloe is gearing up for Kindergarten. She tells anyone who asks, that she has 3 months until she starts school. The school better watch out for this one. She is a firecracker.
Me........ well, like I said, I am keeping busy with summer school and being a mom. That pretty much sums up my life. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

There really isn't much else to say.............. We are staying busy. Trying to stay sane. And I am loving every minute of it.

Here are some pictures from various activities:


The girls and Hunter watching "Little Einsteins". Not sure what Olivia is driving and Chloe definitely has the "just woke up" look.


Jerry and Hunter at Riverfront Park.


Hunter came to school with me.


Hunter's first ride in the Ranger. He LOVED it. And don't worry, it was a smooth trail.


Hunter and I relaxing on an island. We went boating this day. Hunter hated wearing the life vest.

2 comments:

srorro said...

Where do you guys go boating?

MomToHunter said...

in kingston, tn --- where are you from?