CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Everybodys Got "Stuff"

The more I live, the more I learn. A few years ago I thought that my problems were nothing compared to what some people go through. I would sweep my woes and worries under the rug so to speak, because "there are people out there who have way worse problems than I do" ......... But after the last few years of soul searching, I know that "we all got stuff"........... My woes and worries are just as important to me as yours are to you. You never know what other people are going through. One's woes are not to be belittled by anyone. They are valid feelings that need to be discussed with someone. Talk about your "stuff" or you will stress yourself out.

So when you feel like there is "no one who will understand" you know what, they may not, but I bet they will listen and that itself will help you feel better. We all have stuff to deal with. How we deal with it is the challenge.

Trust me, been there, done that, have the therapy bill to prove it.

Thank you to those of you -- family and friends -- who provide me with a place to talk about my stuff.
Love you all.....................

0 comments: