CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Time : )

I am so proud when I tell people my parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary on August 9th : ) WOW!!!!!! As part of the celebration, we had our family pictures done this past Friday............. outside.......... and boy, was it humid : )
But in spite of the heat and humidity, everyone did very well. Us girls refrained from our usual complaining, the kids were cooperative, even Hunter !!!!
Here are a few pictures that Isaiah randomly took with my camera and some I took. I think Isaiah has some talent. We won't get the professional pictures back for a few weeks. I am excited to see how they turned out!!


Daddy's Girls..........


Momma's Girls.......................


Hunter and Jerry


Hunter in the middle of his sisters and cousins

0 comments: