CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Memory and Memories

Do you ever feel like you are losing your ever-lovin' mind? That is how I feel lately. If I don't write something down AND put it some place I will SEE it, I forget. My world is a series of Post - it notes!! I have always been scatter-brained, but this is getting ridiculous. Thank Heavens I haven't forgotten something really important, like Hunter. I am getting old I suppose.



While I was taking a shower, this was Jerry entertaining Hunter............


From what I can remember, Here are some highlights the past week................

Monday, we had a snow day. I don't know why. I didn't see anything. I know it was cold and windy on Sunday.

I took this on Monday while Hunter was laying on the bed with me.


Monday evening, Jerry and I went and picked up Girl Scout cookies and went to his Dad's to sort them out with Scott and Becky. It was a late night and Hunter was not on his schedule, so needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night.
By Tuesday afternoon I was struggling to stay awake and had to go to Knoxville for a doctor appt. The 32oz of Diet Coke didn't even help me. I got home, fed Hunter, and we were all asleep by 8:45!! Wednesday I had stinkin bus duty and then afterschool, so I was really worn out by the time we got home. Again, I fed Hunter and I believe we were all in bed by 9:00.
Thursday was even busier and even though we had been to bed early, Hunter was still getting up in the middle of the nite and eating. I wasn't getting good, solid sleep.


Jerry got the girls yesterday for our weekend. When I got home from school and Walmart, we moved the truck and brought out the jump ropes. We had fun teaching the girls the right time to jump. Jerry and I both jumped and I am definitely feeling the affects of it this morning. I had way too many things moving on my body that really needed to stay put!!!







After jumproping and eating dinner, I put Hunter on the floor. He has been struggling to roll over from his back to his belly. He finally did it last nite!!!!

Almost there...........................
A successful rollover............ check out the drool beads.
Check out my link for PeasInOurPod............. Arissa had a busy week. She also had some art in an artshow at a local museum. I hate that I missed the evening.
I am going to a wedding today with Hunter and Aunt Bette. A very sweet former student, whom I took under my wing after her mother passed away, is getting married. I would not miss Cassie's wedding for the world. She has already called me this morning to make sure I was still coming and to tell me to come see her before she walks down the aisle. I am sure I am going to cry. I do hate that I am going to miss a family function this afternoon because of the wedding, but I know they understand. They know how close I am to Cassie. I love them for that understanding.

0 comments: