CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Momma needs a vacay!

I have come to the realization that my body is not cut out to be a stay at home mom to 3 children under the age of 7. After two and half days with Olivia, Chloe, and Hunter ALL day, each day, I am completely and totally worn out!! Don't get me wrong, they are full of funny sayings and fun times, but they do require alot of attention. I have laughed, I have cried, and I have screamed.

I admire my mother now more than ever!!! 3 days with 3 kids........about the same amount of age difference as my sisters and I...........I don't see how my mom did it. Bless you Momma!!!

We had a great time this week............we had a picnic at the park with Aunt Bette and her nieces,
tredged to Goodwill to show the girls how to bargain shop, and then I single-handedly took my 3 childrens to Walmart. Was I stoopid or what??? Completely exhausted is more like it.


We also went to the public library for story time with Aunt Bette and her nieces.
After that, the kids and I went to the Riverfront park so that Mrs. Sandra could take some pictures of the kids for me. As a reward for their posing, we let the girls play and Aunt Bette met us there with her girls to play for a while.
Chloe, Olivia, Katie, and Kenzie.....fast friends
It was then time to come home and rest before going to Team Kids with Aunt Bette.

Here are a few of the pictures we took at the park.





One thing I realized is that I am getting old.............I have vericose veins. I am having to watch shows like Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and such. Chloe serenaded me with the many theme songs to each show.



Hunter went the doctor for his 6 month checkup. He weighs 16 lbs. and is very healthy. The appt went well. I am hoping his 3 shots don't keep us up all nite!!!




Ready for a break because of Spring Break............ Momma Puddle.

0 comments: