CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

A little Birdy

So yesterday, Thursday, I was bebopping down Airport Rd., on my way to the babysitters, minding my own business, when all of the sudden BAM........... Rockin' Robin flies out of nowhere and smacks into the grill of the magic minivan!!! I jumped and yelled (probably something not very nice) and looked in the rear view mirror to see if Robin was flopping in the road. She wasn't so I assumed that the dang bird was smacked against the grill of the van.

I thought to myself, "Self, I bet that Rockin Robin is stillstuck in your grill. When you get to the sitters, check it out."

So I continue on my way, anxious to see what Rockin Robin has done to the grill of the minivan .......When H E L L O --- Robin flies OUT of the grill and right past me, causing me to jump again and yell something. I am glad the sitter was in her house.

Apparently Rockin Robin was simply tired from all that flying and wanted to hitch aride 5 miles down the road!!


Hunter update.............. He got his second tooth Wednesday. He has handled them pretty well. We have had to give him little Tylenol or Orajel. He is still a drooling mess!!! And loves rubbing his tongue on his new teeth!!
He is also rolling over like crazy. Before I know it, he will be driving, going to prom, and be a junior in high school. I am savering every moment with him, Because it won't be like this for long!

0 comments: