CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome Hunter William Jones : )

Words cannot explain the joy and love I feel right now. I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby boy ----

Hunter William Jones
Born September 15, 2008
At 6:03 a.m.
Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.
Length: 19.5 in.
Jerry and I are beyond happy. Our little boy is here, on his due date, and healthy. Jerry got to deliver his son, with Dr. Vick standing right behind him. It was completely awesome having him do that and my family being there. It is definitely something I will not forget as long as I live.






4 comments:

Anne said...

I agree; something I will never, ever forget. Thank you so much for letting me share in the awesome experience. A week later and I still can't talk about that morning without tears in my eyes. Love you all

Kathy said...

I am the same way as Anne. This little boy is a blessing in more ways than one!!

Thank you for letting be a part of your special day!

Love ya muchly....

Anonymous said...

Hunter's birth experience is something nobody can ever take away from this all ready very close family. We are truly blessed.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!