CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can I be done now???

I just need to say that with less than a week until my "due date", I am officially over this whole pregnancy thing. September is NOT the time for a woman to be gestating especially when she also stands on her feet all day teaching. Puffy ankles, puffy feet, puffy face, puffy -- public domain -- rub on my belly, that's me. Oh, and let's add the gagillion times a day comments from co-workers, "Are you over it?" or "I can't believe you are still working!" I am simply tired of being tired and puffy and peeing all the time. I am ready to meet my little guy. His room is ready when he is.
So, can I be done now?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Maybe if you posted some BELLY PICS he would come out.

Kathy said...

All kinds of WORD...

Altogether now...BELLY PICS..BELLY PICS..BELLY PICS...

MomToHunter said...

Kiss my grits.... kiss my grits..... kiss my grits......

Love to you both.