CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Stuff and Boomsday ******

This past Saturday my friend, Kristy, and her 2 children, Gracie (4) and Braden (1), came out to help me organize the nursery!! I was so overwhelmed with everything piled up on the guest bed. I have gotten so much from baby showers, I didn't know what I would use and what I wouldn't. I was so glad that Kristy was able to help me go through everything and make the nursery functional. Here is what I ended up with. I like it and now only need the baby to make it complete.........due date is Sept. 15th........ so 11 days until then, but it could happen at any time!!!

The crib..........


The changing area........... that is a bookshelf with a changing pad on top. That was Kathy's idea..... multi-functional and way cheaper than an actual changing table.


The view as you walk in the nursery..........

Sunday was restful and relaxing. Jerry had been canoeing with his best friend on Friday and Saturday, so I was able to head over Sunday to see him. It wasn't our weekend, but we ended up getting the girls from their mom and took them to Boomsday. They had a ball and were so excited all day............... couldn't wait for it to be dark!!

Chloe and Olivia with their light sticks. Chloe's plays music.


Jerry and the girls before the fireworks start.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So you can contract, dilate, and be the photographer all at the same time?? You are my hero!

I like the new room layout. Seems like it will work much better for you.

Love you..and please post a belly shot before the little guy makes an appearance. It would be great if you could snap one on your way out the door to go to the hospital.

Kathy

Kathy said...

Another thing, in looking at your blog archives to the right of your posts, you seem to have an addiction to the dots.............

LOL

Anne said...

All kinds of WORD to Kathy on the dot comment.

Love how it turned out; awesome choice with the frog!

MomToHunter said...

Bite me (both of you) on the dot comment....................................................................................