CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

One more day..............One more week

One more day until I find out if I am having a boy 0r a girl. Daddy, and anyone else, may be grounded from my blog if you don't want to know what the gender is. I don't have a preference. I am a planner so this finding out stuff is right up my alley. I don't plan on starting on the nursery until school is out anyway. I am excited to find out if everything else is okay as well. I was told that they measure the anatomy of the baby as well as tell you the gender. So I will be laying there and Jerry will be standing there for a while I guess. I will post a new picture of "BABY J".............................
One more week until I go to DC with my 8th graders. Am I nuts? probably. Am I going to be tired? most definitely. But I am looking forward to it. I am sure I will have pictures of the trip as well.
Nothing else exciting is going on. Being pregnant pretty much wears me out!!

0 comments: