CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloweening


My little Pumpkin : )

Hunter and I survived my first week back to work. He stayed with the babysitter on Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, I think he slept all day on Thursday, meaning he didn't sleep much for me that night. I ended up with about 4 - 45 minute naps!! Needless to say, I was extremely exhausted on Friday. I still had to deal with pre-teens all day and go trick or treating that evening. My students were good. I had warned them at the beginning of class that I lacking sleep and to be on their best behavior.
That afternoon, Sandra ended up going and getting Hunter for me and bringing him to school early so he could spend the afternoon with me. That was fun.
Mrs. Sandra holding Hunter

After school, we ran by the house and grabbed the pumpkin to take to Jerry's house. We got to Jerry's and got the girls ready for the evening, then left to go by Mamaw and Papaw Carver's house (Hunter's Great Grandparents). Hunter hadn't met them, so they were excited to meet "Jerry Jr." as they called him. Here is Mamaw Carver..........

After visiting there, we were headed to Oak Ridge to trick or treat, roast weenies, and marsh mallows at the Freeman house. We all had a good time. Hunter was still decked out in his pumpkin gear, although you couldn't see it because he was in the carrier on the front of me. When it was time to go home, I was ready to leave!! I was about to fall out. I had no problems falling asleep and apparently snored very well too. Here are some pictures of the evening:
Me holding Hunter in the carrier.............
Olivia and Aekyrah (I probably spelled her name wrong.)
My little family...............................
Take care and thanks for checking in.

0 comments: