CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Handsome Boy, Tired Mommy

Hunter and I have survived yet another week. We are slowly but surely getting into a routine. If he catnaps at the sitters house, then we are usually in for a pretty good evening. We get home from afterschool..........fyi -- Hunter and I answer the phones in the office 3 afternoons a week for our afterschool program. Hunter had to find a way to buy his diapers and formula : )
I give him a bath, play/talk to him, watch t.v. and he finishes up with a bottle with some rice cereal in it. If I am lucky, he will sleep for about 4 hours! I never thought I would be that excited to get such a small amount of sleep. We get up about 2 times during the night, he eats, and goes right back to sleep. He decides to wake me up for the day about 5:00.................. he eats then plays on his gym mat.

He loves this thing. He is such a "talker" now, cooing and smiling ALL the time. It makes me smile!! He is changing sooooo much. It seems like he changes every day. I know they grow right before your eyes.

This past weekend, Hunter and I had some visitors. Our childhood friend, Heather, came to visit Anne and she needed to meet Hunter. And of course, Auntie Anne had to get her "num-nums".

The goofy family and Heather. Hunter appears to be distracted by what I believe is the ceiling fan. And no, it wasn't even on. Strange boy I have.

On Sunday, Hunter and I went to church with Yvette (aka Aunt Bette and Uncle Doug) and her family. We had a nice service and Hunter was a good little baby. The preacher came up afterwards and told me how impressed he was with Hunter. We also had a little boy, about 8 years old, come up and tell me how beautiful Hunter was............ I wanted to take that little boy home with me too.
My man looked so handsome, I had to take some pictures. I just melt each time I look at the pictures.




Jerry has been gone for the last 2 weeks on a hunting trip. I can't wait for him to see Hunter talk to him. I am ready for Jerry to come home. He should be home either Saturday night or Sunday morning. Hunter and I are going to get Chloe and Olivia after school today for the weekend. I know they are excited to see their "baby brudda".

I think that is all for now. Have a great weekend...........................

Love, hugs, and snuggles...................... Carol and Hunter

0 comments: