CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

14 Weeks and Counting..................


Who does this ultrasound belong to? Well, it isn't my sisters or any of my friends.............. it's MINE....................Yes, I am going to be a Mom and Jerry is going to be a Dad. Not part of our plan, but apparently, part of God's.

As of today, I am 14 weeks along and due September 15th. Still waiting on the surge of energy to kick in and the all day nausea to go away. I don't know what I am having yet, but will in 4 weeks. I went to the doctor today and everything was fine. I heard the happy little heartbeat.

As far as everything else I am feeling, it comes and goes. I am happy one minute and scared and embarrassed the next. I know things and events happen for a reason. I will know this reason some day. Not today, tomorrow, or next week, but some day. I can only have faith in God that he knows what he is doing and that I can handle this with help from Him. I will also have help from Jerry, my family, and my friends.

So, if you all have been wondering why I haven't posted as regularly as I used to, that is why. I wasn't sure what to say. As soon as I get more information, I will post and I will keep you posted as the months progress.

0 comments: