CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am Thankful For.....................

* my healthy mind and semi-healthy body.
* my family......... where would I be without them?
* my friends........... new and old.......... the old friends are still there and the new ones have added insight and advice I needed when I needed it.
* the fact that I get a 5 day Holiday weekend.................Wednesday thru Sunday !!!
* Joshua being in my life. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, he is a brilliant, caring, young man with more insight than I realized. We will survive his teenager years!!!
* Jerry being placed in my life and showing me how Love is supposed to be.......that someone can care about me, unconditionally. He loves me for me.
* Maddi (MadDog)............. even though she works my nerves and licks Joshua's ears when he won't get up.................. we still love her and she can be so sweet, especially when she curls up in a ball on the bed and snores!!!

***** Anything else I have forgot to mention.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving...............................

The Thankful Puddle Splasher

0 comments: