CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Has it been 3 Weeks???

Again, times flies when you are having FUN!!! Fall Break was a busy week. Joshua and I were able to meet Jerry and the girls for an evening at Fountain City Park.
I think Jerry and Joshua had more fun trying to peg squirrels with a football, while I was busy testing my ability on the rip slide.........................


I really think Joshua was attempting to hurl the football at Jerry !!!

On the Friday of Fall Break, Jerry came out to shoot his guns, to test them and play before he went on his hunting trip. Joshua and I were asked to come along............ but I think I asked too many questions. Joshua was able to shoot the muzzle loader and did pretty well. (Notice the puff of smoke!!)


This past weekend was busy. Not only did I take Joshua home for the weekend, but I also took Maddi to spend some quality time with her sister (Kashmir) and Kathy's kids. Joshua took this picture on our way there.............. Maddi's view from the back of the Kia..................... She is getting so big and probably weighs a good 65 lbs. She had a fun time and was apparently worn out from the activities that the boys did with her, b/c she is still laying around and sleeping.

I headed to Jacksboro after dropping them off. Jerry and his brother Scott began building a storage facility.
I now know what an "auger" is............ although I may not be able to spell it. This was the first pole that went up. 23 or so more later on Saturday nite, they were done with that phase of the "barn", not "bomb" as the girls called it!!!
Chloe and Olivia occupied their time in the water-less pool. I don't understand how this piece of plastic could be so much fun, but then again, I am not 5 1/2 or 4 !!!!!

Sunday we made our way to the corn maze. We stopped by Mom and Dad's for them to meet Jerry and the girls. While at the house, the girls explored every aspect of the house, and were most impressed with the number of bathrooms they had and the candy supply. They wrote with the sidewalk chalk and played frisbee.

We walked through the corn maze, skipping numbers only because we could never find them. Jerry and I had great fun pelting each other with corn kernels throughout the maze. I am still finding corn kernels in my purse.
The girls after getting their faces painted ........ posing by the great pumpkin.
We took a hayride....................... looked at the smelly cows and then I picked a small pumpkin.
I am ready for Thanksgiving Break......................... just for a break in general. Joshua and I are doing good. We still have our moments and with basketball season beginning, we stay busy.
Thanks for checking in.............................
The Puddle Peeps

0 comments: