CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Washington DC and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!


Saturday ......I leave Maddi with her Grandparents for the week and drive away weeping!!!!


Sunday....... our first stop is Monticello.... Beautiful!!!


Monday ...... Jamestown Settlement......"we all live in a hollow, brown log"



Tuesday.... at the Lincoln Memorial looking at the reflecting pool and Washington Memorial (yes, just like in Forrest Gump)




Wednesday ....... The White House



Thursday ..... Mt. Vernon ...... by this point we are ready to head to the house, due to complete and total exhaustion!!


I prayed for a stampede of people to run over me and put me out of my misery. Like everyone else, I had blisters and leg stiffness and soreness.


I had a wonderful time, much better than last year. It is amazing how things look different when you feel better. For that I am thankful.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I just wanted to say hi. you never get any comments anymore, so i thought i would change that for you. i love that you posted that picture of us. its awesome.

love ya