CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Jones

For those of you who keep up with me via my blog.................. here are a few pictures that others may have already seen.

Jerry and I were married on February 27, 2010.................. it was cold outside, but I don't think I noticed! Of course, with anything anyone does, things don't go according to plan. In the end, our ceremony started an hour late, Hunter freaked and had to be carried down the aisle, etc. At the end of the day............... we were still Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Jones.................we were still glowing with happiness..............and our family and friends were there to support us and join us in our special day. We could not have asked for more !! To those who prayed, to those who were a part of our ceremony, to those who traveled the many miles to join us.............. THANK YOU!


The rehearsal dinner.................. in our make shift church.


My Daddy and I walking to the Chapel.


Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Jones

Anne fixing my dress at the reception.

0 comments: